Displays Google Navigation instructions from the telephone in your Samsung watch.
Features autostart with navigation, voice output, customizable vibration, 102 languages, option to display ETA and plenty more!
Compatible with all Galaxy Watch models, Gear S2 / S3 / Sport, Gear 1, Gear 2, Gear S. For Gear Fit see below.
It requires the loose associate app “Navigation Pro” from Samsung Galaxy Apps.
How to apply:
– Install Samsung Gear and hook up with your Gear smartwatch.
– Install this “Navigation Pro” app for your watch.
– Install “Navigation Pro” app from Google Play for your cellphone.
– Start “Navigation Pro” app on your cellphone.
– Allow the app to study notifications. (Go to: Settings > Security > Notification Access and enable Navigation Pro).
– Start Google Maps Navigation and commands could be pushed to your smartwatch.
– Ensure your Gear watch is attached to Phone and you have “Galaxy Wearable” set up.
– If the app still most effective suggests the “Ready” message, please ensure that maps notifications are activated and displayed for your smartphone (Go to: Settings > Apps > Maps and allow “Show notifications”).
– Restart smartphone AND Gear watch
– Uninstall from smartphone, restart phone and reinstall the app
– If you’ve got a Xiaomi phone, go to Security -> Permissions -> Autostart and prompt “Gear Navigation”